a little crazy



come just a little closer
take all of my heart just a little more
as much as you want
from the first time i saw you, my heart started beating madly
i really think that you are on a different level with other boys
'halo' it's my first word even if you don't like me
i said it like an easy man giving away a dog
i've been watching you for several day but at this rate i'll be alone and sick
something is cought in my heart and it feels like i'm sick
my heart keeps beating fast, i'm afraid i don't know if i die
do you know my burning heart?
you're my only escape, no more boys in the club
no need for another words
just only this word Y O U
don't absolutely think as you please but compare and consider
playing hard to get is not my taste in my life
as it is, stop coming to me now throw rocks at my heart

my shaking heart
my soul is crazy, falling for you i can't come to my senses
come to me show yourself to me

guess this is a lyrics of english translation korean song~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KIFF

The Truth