Goals

Whats the meaning of goal is for everyone? Life need some goals. And everyone has to. Lately, ive been in the middle of hectic period and i think its gonna be so hard for me to focus on many things, (and i hope this one tho soon to be over).

Dan sepertinya gue udh mulai terbiasa dengan semua ini dan tanpa disadari gue sedang melakukan goals gue yg sebelumnya, not clean yet smooth to be but im grateful cause im gonna finish it. Yay. Jd dengan penuh ketelatenan dan kesabaran yg hampir aja bikin meledak lagi gue yakin semua goals pd bulan ini dapat tercapai not just in a month but in a years and future to be. But sadly in this year i have just one thing to be fix of mean while its a long holiday for us but yes, i have to finish my semester pendek yg pada akhirnya harus gue ambil dan gue jalanin :( gue gatau harus gimana tp gue bener2 harus sp in matkul ini walau dengan berbagai macam kesedihan yg gue alamin karena terpaksa akhirnya sp.... Well the goals must be disturbed which is my plan to go to malang.

But i dont want to overthink about it bcs theres so much things on my mind, while i still have a conviction to myself (i can make it, i can going out to feel my REAL holiday) insyaallah dengan tabungan sendiri pd akhirnya bisa kesana dan finally ada semacam bantuan financial for my educational problem, well this one tho my problem, everyones problem. Financial problem. Gosh. Thats the reason why everything seems so hard, thats because my SP needs money, my holiday needs money, my goals needs money, everything needs money. But money its so hard to earn, damn it. My parents just does not yet out of their own financial problem, which is what i need its not them to fix their problem but to keep going forward. I still need those money for my educational financing same goes to my sister and brother, we need papa to get of his stress out and keep going. But then, everything will change just when we are move to another place. We cant wait until our home sold, we cant wait until the miracles come, thats what papa have to know. And im thinking that my next goals is to have some half part job cause money is hard to earn.

And my GPA on 3rd semester look like didnt seems so satisfied, cause i didnt pass one of the subject, im sad, but i dont know theres something in my mind telling me that i have through the upside down and this is not something new for me, and i have learned something from someone when i take a look at his 1st semester GPA and 2nd semester GPA, and i just said "whut? Impossible" i think that its right, roda itu berputar. I wish that i can be like him. From now on i believe one more thing for sure, gue pernah menerjang badai yg lebih besar, dan masalah apapun yg terjadi pasti bs gue hadapi, walau dengan teramat sangat susah. And that happen bcs i have those goals.

And then to be in love again? Is that one of goals too? Im not sure yet. Cause i just met one or two guys lately and their arent seems to "connect" with me, but. There one more guy and he look so nice and different. But i dont know exactly wheter he like me or not, cause its so strange to know that he is so nice to me but didnt look like a guy who want to reach a girl. Hes really really careful to make a move, well i still dont know thats its true or not or just my feeling, but what i feel about him is something CURIOUS im so curious about him, anything, i wanna know him so deeply. Jarang bgt ada cowok yg bikin gue se curious ini, dan akhirnya dpt satu yg anti mainstream, ntah perasaan ini akan berakhir seperti apa yg jelas gue gamau gegabah seperti sebelumnya, gamau memastikan that i found the one, dan membuat gue menyesal pada akhirnya. Gue pgn tau seberapa besar dia mencoba mendekati gue, dan membiarkannya mengalir seperti air... Toh kalo jodoh gak kemana ea. But seriously he is different enough from another i love that he loves to write, he is cleaver enough, he is shy, and he is know how to make me smile in a small way but give a big impact for me, and one more. He is not annoying eventho he is tryin to make a compliment. And this is so important karena biasanya beberapa cowo yang coba mendekati gue membuat semacam compliment yg gagal. Tp anehnya compliment dr dia berhasil buat gue dan ga nyebelin malah nyenengin, but unfortunetly he is sooo shy gue blm dpt kesempatan ngobrol secara langsung bener2 intens sm dia, pdhl kalo udh ngobrol langsung at least gue bisa lbh menilai dia seperti apa. I wish allah give me a chance to know him better haahha (my words looks so into him like im officially in love yah(?)). Tapi seperti yg kalian ketahui kalo gue selalu jujur di blog ini ahahaha. So whats the meaning? I think im in love <3 p="">

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KIFF

The Truth